Warren Buffet once said that we need to make investments as a second source of income. Hence investing in properties is a good option. But how will you decide which property to invest in and where? Residential properties in Mumbai are a good place to start searching. When it comes to finding the proper places with affordable housing as well as luxury properties, Thane and Navi Mumbai are both equal contenders. But where should you invest? Here we list a few advantage for investing in Thane and Navi Mumbai respectively.
Advantages of investing in Thane
In recent years, Thane has seen tremendous developments. It has become one of the most sought after destination to own a house for the central line commuters in Mumbai. Commercial and industrial developments in Thane have made it a go-to option for investments in real estate in Mumbai. Property in Thane is of top quality as many popular and big real estate giants have their ongoing projects in Thane.
- The Mumbai Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavli in Thane is set to connect Thane to other parts of the city. If you own a flat in Thane, then you are connected to the whole of Mumbai.
- Thane has multiple wards. This helps in managing the city in a better way.
- The roads in Thane are wide and there is less congestion in the city. In addition, they are maintained well and hence are clean.
- Thane has been a top city for many real estate developers in Mumbai. Big names in the real estate market such as Indiabulls have their projects in Thane.
- Flats in Thane are more in demand now that there is commercial development there. Areas such as Wagle Estate, Kapurbawadi, Godhbunder Road etc are seeing a rise in commercial properties.
Advantages of investing in Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai is unlike any other planned city in Mumbai. Well-planned infrastructure, wide roads, an abundance of natural landscapes are a few benefits of investing in property in Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai boasts of 2bhk flats, 3bhk flats, row houses, luxury houses and what not!
- Navi Mumbai is comparatively less crowded than any other city in Mumbai. This can be the case because of how well planned the city is.
- It has good connectivity to Western and Central Railway. From Navi Mumbai you can easily travel to Kurla as well as Andheri through local train.
- The real estate prices are slowly gaining momentum after the announcement of the Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Companies like Reliance, L&T, Accenture etc have their offices in Navi Mumbai.
- The city boasts of an impressive infrastructure. Navi Mumbai is a best example of a well-planned city by CIDCO.
- Navi Mumbai has a designated Special Economic Zone. It is spread across 13000 hectares. This gives people the opportunity to find many jobs or set up a business there.
Both Thane and Navi Mumbai have their own share of advantages when it comes to investing in property in Mumbai. There are some good perks for both the locations. Based on your budget, location preference and needs, you can decide which real estate you want to invest in!